Text message marketing is a great tool for reaching customers instantly, but done incorrectly, it can send your subscribers straight to the “opt out” button. One of the most important rules of text message marketing is that all businesses must first gain permission from customers to contact them via text.
Text Deliver is a revolutionary SMS platform that has proven to deliver 10x better results than a traditional email auto-responder. There are some great email autoresponder software services out there, and I’ve made some money from email followup series, as have others.
But sometimes you want to make sure people receive a text message reminder, like when you have a webinar running, or maybe you want to text something important like a 24 hour special. That’s where Text Deliver comes in and what makes me so excited about this product. Finally someone decided to make text message followups easy and reliable for everyone!
With TextDeliver, you can have access to the features we love in Email Autoresponders BUT for SMS (and 100x better results):
- Unlimited Subscribers: Create unlimited contact lists & add as many subscribers as you like.
- List Management: Easily segment your subscribers into different targeted lists.
- Automated Subscribe/Unsubscribe: Be 100% compliant without having to do any of the work yourself, automatically adding STOP and HELP messages where required.
- Keyword Shortcodes: Allow people to text a specific message to a shortcode number in order to subscribe and receive a coupon code, hyperlink, or message.
- Timezone Detection: Text Deliver will automatically detect the subscribers location and avoid texting between the hours of 9pm and 8am so your messages get through for maximum benefit.
- One-Click Broadcasts: Send out one-off SMS blasts to one or multiple lists.
- Message Sequences: Send out automated SMS sequence, just like a regular autoresponder so that your subscribers receive timed messages.
- Inbox Management: Manage your text message conversations with subscribers similar to an email inbox, sending to their phone and receiving messages in the easy to use admin area.
- Integrations: Integrate with your favourite text-message delivery service like Twilio, CallRail, CallFire and many more.
from Blogger http://ift.tt/2aa1red